Halaman

Minggu, 16 Desember 2012

Hanlim Multi Art High School

This is the first real ''Kirin Art High School'' of Dream High.
Okay let's CHECK IT OUT GUYS!


The School Look-Like Outside~




The School Look-Like Inside~



Uniforms~

 


Activities~
Entrance ceremony with Red Carpet





Pictures of Alumni~

Shin Dong Ho of South Korean Boy Group U-KISS 
Krystal Jung of South Korean Girl Group f(x)

Lee Areum of South Korean Girl Group T.ARA

Park Subin of South Korean Girl Group Dalshabet

Zelo (Choi Jun Hong) of South Korean Boy Group B.A.P

If you want to attend this school, maybe you can read this first, I think its help :

and I'm sorry, but I can't find the Official Website for this school.
Okay, enough.. are you interesting? hehe..


6 komentar:

  1. zelo is going to SOPA not Hanlim

    BalasHapus
  2. Really? I just found it in notable alumni of hanlim

    BalasHapus
  3. do you go to this school? im from Philippines me and my friends wanted to try studying in korea.. do this school have tuition fees? we really wanted to study in a art school in korea... please answer my question because we really need it, to have an idea..

    BalasHapus
  4. Wanna One's Ong Sungwoo & BtoB's Sungjae too.❤❤

    BalasHapus
  5. Wanna One's Ong Sungwoo & BtoB's Sungjae too.❤❤

    BalasHapus